Our Diffuser by Graybill and Downs is a must have! From the lines candles, soaps, lotions and diffusers, you won't be able to get enough!
1. Dune Lily - Coastal breezes stir the white dunes of Cumberland Island as sea turtles watch wild descendants of English horses race across its pristine beach. The distinct scent of sea salt first invigorates, then calms as it intermingles with that of seagrass and dune lilies. Inspired by childhood escapes to this magical place, Graybill & Downs Dune Lily and Cumberland Sea diffuser is a one-of-a-kind fragrance that lingers in memory, like Cumberland Island itself.
2. Sweet Magnolia- Sweet Magnolia and Fig pays homage to a Southern favorite that emits an unmistakable, sweet fragrance in the air...one that says you're in the South. The infusion of dark ripe figs balances her sweetness and the Southern tradition of warmth prevails with an infusion of earthy dark figs. Lily of the Valley and freesia offer intriguing and complex supporting notes.
3. Boxwood Grove - Boxwood Grove evokes the stately air of the prized glossy green shrubs that decorate England’s most renowned manor houses. It is redolent of crisp bergamot, lemon leaf and fresh herbs, while hints of sandalwood and burnished leather bring depth and more than a touch of affluence to this distinctive fragrance.
• 6.7oz | 200ml
• Diffuser base is free of VOC's or Volatile Organic Compounds
• Elegant Italian glass bud vase
• Beautiful pewter, linen-embossed box with satin gray ribbon
• Made in the United States of America